1. What is TourRoc all about?
TourRoc LLC is a Rochester-based company that specializes in tours to local breweries and brew pubs. TourRoc is dedicated to providing a safe, fun and educational tour experience. The craft beer industry in Rochester is in a state of enormous growth, and here in Rochester we are lucky to have a truly great group of brewers, some of which are up and coming, and others that have been brewing for decades. We strive to generate excitement and loyalty to local craft beer by offering an experience you cannot get anywhere else!
Safety is our top priority. We strongly recommend arranging a designated driver to pick you up after the tour. We will provide taxi information for all those interested. If you need help setting up transportation for after the tour let us know!
2. What comes with a TourRoc seat purchase?
With the purchase of a seat on one of our TourRoc brew tours you are leaving the driving and planning to us. We will pick you up and drop you off at a preset location that has plenty of parking, where you can leave your vehicle overnight if needed. We will arrange all of the brewery visits so that you are not waiting in line or fumbling with money to purchase your tastings - a flight at each stop is included. Additionally, you will have access to exclusive tastings and tours at participating breweries. In between stops you will be educated on the breweries, their beers, and the art of craft beer tasting. TourRoc will also provide water and snacks along the way. Many of our charters come equipped with wifi and bathroom facilities, with comfortable leather seating.
Included You Brew Cruise Ticket Purchase:
- Comfortable seating on a luxury charter bus, equipped with WiFi and bathroom facilities
- 3 Brewery stops with tastings and tours included (tastings equate to about 60 ounces of beer)
- Tour director to educate you on the local craft beer scene and answer any questions you have
- Water and snacks on the bus in between stops
- Driver and director tips included
- Pick-up and drop-off at designated location with free parking, overnight if needed
What you may want to bring:
- Your own food & drinks are welcome! Alcoholic beverages are allowed, however anything in a glass container must be transferred before use
- Money to purchase brews & other goodies you find along the way, there's plenty of room on the bus to bring a bounty back with you
- Booking a luxury charter vehicle at retail ($50/seat)
- 3 brewery flights @ avg $7 each ($21)
- Tip for driver ($10)
- Tips for bartenders ($3)
- Snacks & water ($5)
- Planning, scheduling, calling ahead, waiting in lines, etc. (your time)
- Fun group tour experience with a knowledgeable tour director (priceless)
4. Can you book a private tour?
The answer is YES! If you have a group that would like a private tour (birthdays, corporate functions, bachelor/bachelorette, etc). Contact us and we will customize the tour to fit your needs.
5. Is there wheelchair access?